Important Information Regarding CoVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last year, and all of us are eager to move forward, while learning to live with our new “normal”. We are happy to say that Stewartville Family Dentistry is back to caring for our patient’s dental needs. We will have adjusted appointments to allow for additional screening and enhanced infection control procedures. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this difficult process.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your health and safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have been working around the clock to update our clinic and protocols to make it as safe as possible. Below are some changes you will see at your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- You will be asked screening questions when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- You will be required to wear a mask before entering the office as mandated by the State of MN and the Board of Dentistry for health care facilities.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself if possible, or anyone accompanying you stays in the car. A parent will be allowed to accompany the child who has an appointment.
- Additional air filtration and HVAC modifications have been made to increase air exchange rates and enhance office safety
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for allowing us to care for you. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.