Important Information Regarding Phased Reopening Starting May 11
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are eager to move forward, while learning to live with our new “normal”. We are happy to announce that Stewartville Family Dentistry will begin phasing back into caring for our patient’s dental needs in more than just an emergency capacity. Starting Monday, May 11th we will be seeing patients with urgent dental needs. We will not be back to full capacity for several weeks/months as we work through this new “normal”. Some of our hygiene team will start caring for patients beginning May 18th. We will have to adjust appointments to allow for additional screening and enhanced infection control procedures. If you have an appointment already scheduled, we will be contacting you to either confirm or possibly adjust the time or day. We appreciate your patience as we navigate through this difficult process.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your health and safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have been working around the clock to update our clinic and protocols to make it as safe as possible. Below are some changes you will see at your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive at the office and your temperature will be taken.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- You will be required to wear a mask before entering the office.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself if possible, or anyone accompanying you stays in the car. A parent will be allowed to accompany the child who has an appointment.
We request that you check-in to your appointment by calling us when you arrive and wait in your car until given further instructions.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for allowing us to care for you. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.