Important Information Regarding CoVID-19
Our community has been through a lot over the last two years, and all of us are eager to move forward while learning to live with our new “normal”. We are thankful to say that Stewartville Family Dentistry is here and ready to care for our patient’s dental needs. We have adjusted appointments to allow for additional screening and enhanced infection control procedures.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your health and safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We have updated our clinic and protocols to make it as safe as possible. Below are some changes we made to help protect our patients and staff.
- You will be asked screening questions when you arrive at the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- You will be required to wear a mask before entering the office as mandated by the State of MN and the Board of Dentistry for health care facilities.
- We ask that you come to your appointment by yourself if possible, or anyone accompanying you stays in the car. A parent will be allowed to accompany the child who has an appointment.
- Additional air filtration and HVAC modifications have been made to increase air exchange rates and enhance office safety
* If you have tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment to when you are symptom free and it has been at least 14 days since a positive test result.
** If you are living in a household with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19, please reschedule your appointment for at least 14 days AFTER that person’s quarantine period ends.
We ask that the above guidelines be followed regardless of vaccination and testing status, as we are working directly in patient’s mouths for extended periods of time, which greatly increases the exposure risk to our team.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we’ve taken to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for allowing us to care for you.